Fox Model FT1 Gas Mass Flow Meter and Temperature TransmitterProduct Code:
Fox Model FT1 Gas Mass Flow Meter
Enquiry: Fox Model FT1 Gas Mass Flow Meter and Temperature Transmitter
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch soon.
The Fox Model FT1, winner of the 2015 Flow Control Innovation Award and the 2015 Processing Breakthrough Product Award, is the newest Thermal Gas Mass Flow Meter offered from Fox Thermal Instruments.
The Model FT1 is a multiple award winner due to its innovative design elements such as the DDC-Sensor™ technology platform that allows it to operate using the Gas-SelectX® gas menu selection tool.
The Model FT1 measures gas flow rate in standard units (SCFM, NM³/hr, LBS/HR, KG/HR & many more) without the need for temperature and pressure compensation.
- Measures process gas flow rate/total and temperature
- Insertion probes: for 1.5" to 70" pipes
- Equipped with the DDC-Sensor™ (Direct Digitally Controlled)
- Gas-SelectX® gas selection menu. Choose from available list of gases/gas mixes to measure flow. NIST-traceable calibration
- One standard 4 to 20mA output proportional to mass flow rate; HART communication option
- One output is selectable for pulse/alarm, RS485 Modbus RTU, or BACnet MS/TP
- Optional on-board display and configuration panel
- Click the Approvals tab for Model FT1 Agency Approvals.
- Calibration Validation with the Zero CAL-CHECK® feature.
- A USB connection is standard (free FT1 View™ Software)
- Wide measurement range
- Flow Accuracy for air: ±1% R ±0.5% FS; Flow accuracy for other gases: ±1.5% R ±0.5% FS
- 10-30 VDC in local enclosures