Precision Digital PD6820 ProtEX ExProof Loop-Powered Rate/TotalizerProduct Code:
PD6820 ProtEX ExProof Loop-Powered Rate/Totalizer
Enquiry: Precision Digital PD6820 ProtEX ExProof Loop-Powered Rate/Totalizer
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch soon.
The PD6820 is a rugged, explosion-proof NEMA 4X loop-powered meter perfect for applications where a 5-digit display with 7 alphanumeric character legend or Total is required in a hazardous area.
The PD6820 derives all its power from the 4-20 mA loop. The PD6820 is configured and scaled using four push buttons and can be done without applying an actual calibration signal, and through the explosion-proof enclosure window with SafeTouch® infrared buttons. The PD6820's display will read up to 99999 digits. The loop-powered backlighting option lets you see the display under any lighting condition and can be powered from the 4-20 mA loop, or separate DC power. The input can be scaled using linear, square root, or programmable exponent functions.
The PD6820's rugged cast aluminum enclosure is provided with two threaded conduit holes and integrated pipe or wall mounting holes. It boasts an operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. The PD6820 carries a number of approvals, including FM, ATEX, CSA, IECEx, and CE.
- 4-20 mA Input Loop-Powered
- 5-Digit, 0.7" (17.8 mm) Upper Display
- 7 Alphanumeric Character, 0.4" (10.2 mm) Lower Display
- Loop or External DC-Powered Backlight Standard
- SafeTouch® Through-Glass Button Programming
- Password Protection
- 3.0 V Drop without Backlight
- Explosion-Proof, IP68, NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Flanges for Wall or Pipe Mounting
- Linear, Square Root, or Programmable Exponent
- Operates from -40 to 75°C
- Rate in Second, Minute, Hour, or Day
- Open Collector Pulse or Alarm Output