Bürkert offer free two-day steam training course
12 February 2020
On Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd April 2020, Bürkert will be holding a free steam training session.
We would encourage any of our customers who want to learn more about steam boilers, control and dynamics to sign up for this free course!
In addition to an outstanding, proven technical seminar, enjoy Bürkert hospitality with delicious lunches and a Bürkert goodie bag. This is a great networking event which attracts consultants and end users associated with steam applications.
The two-day course provides theory based learning, backed up with practical applications, for a hands-on approach. Bürkert uses examples and case study materials throughout the courses to highlight typical applications.
The course will cover the following topics amongst many other subjects:
- Steam fundamentals
- Steam as a heat transfer media
- Heat exchange applications
- Steam piping and condensate loop design
- Best practices for new and legacy systems
- Saving steam and green initiatives
- Communications protocols
- Control valve selection and comparison
- Steam control loops
- Steam solutions & safety considerations
- Steam FAQ & troubleshooting
- Steam sampling systems; pure or culinary steam