Fox Thermal Model FT1 now has CAL-V™ Calibration Validation!
21 May 2020
CAL-V™ can be initiated using the front panel of the flow meter electronics, the free FT1 View™ software tool, or via Modbus!
Use CAL-V™ on Model FT1 to:
- Test the functionality of the sensor and its associated signal processing circuitry
- Check for build-up on sensor that could affect calibration
- Ensure FT1 retains its original NIST-traceable calibration
The test takes 3 minutes to complete and provides a pass/fail result. If using the FT1 View™ software to perform the test, the user has the option to print a CAL-V™ certificate upon completion of the test for record keeping!
Other great FT1 features:
- Min/Max velocity range: 15-25,000 SFPM
- Insertion and inline styles
- Equipped with Gas-SelectX® field-selectable gas menu options
- Advanced DDC-Sensor™ technology