October Monthly Update
8 November 2021
We are delighted to announce that Process Instruments are the winners of Siemens Partner of the Year 🏆 2020/21
This would not have been possible without our incredible team here at Process Instruments! ⭐ They all work incredibly hard inside & outside of the office, providing our customers with the very best customer service & solutions.
The team recently went along to the first UK hosted Siemens Partner Conference for UK&I ‘Measurement Intelligence’ at the Worcester Head Quarters. It was a fantastic time spent with likeminded & driven people in the industry.
Massive collaborative effort by our team! 👏🏽
Also we are proud to announce that Process Instruments have won the Siemens Digital Presence of the year 2020/21 award.
This reflects the hard work by the team out in the field doing the work in sales & service elegantly packaged by Jess Flight who has transformed our social media marketing & rightly is the true recipient of this award. 🏆
Congratulations to Mike Cardy MBA
Mike recently completed his MBA at Kent Business School & has been awarded a distinction.
We know how hard Mike has worked and the long hours into the night writing essays and preparing for the examinations all whilst being a director of two companies, moving house, being a Dad and a partner to his very supportive better half Sarah. Well done Mike!
Product of the Month
SITRANS LT500 is the next evolution of level, flow, and pump controllers for radar transmitters – or any 2-wire 4-20 mA device.
It is the first choice for radar sensor measurements at 80 GHz and features single and dual point measurements, 6 relays, and Modbus RTU, HART, PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA, PROFINET.
- Easy to use HMI display with local four-button programming, menu-driven parameters, & wizard support for key applications
- Removable terminal blocks for ease of wiring.
- Digital input for back-up level override from point level device.
- Single or dual point level monitoring.
- Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance.
- Up to 6 independent programmable relays for pump control, alarms, or remote totalization.
- Level, volume, & flow measurements in open channels, differential control, extended pump control, & alarm functions.
- Wall & panel mounting options.
The Process Instruments Toolbox is full of useful industry specific features.
One of our latest features includes a Moisture Questionnaire. This allows for you to fill in an interactive PDF which our Internal sales team can use to find the best instrumentation for your application.