While many instrumentation companies focus strictly on instrument sales, PI Sales professional technicians and engineers are also experts at designing, installing, programming, tuning, and troubleshooting for virtually any control instrumentation or system. PI Sales offer the following:
• Installation of Instrumentation and Controls (from Single Device to Full Plant Automation)
• Repair Services
• Loop Checks
• Specialty Testing Services
• Communication Systems (Radio, Phone, Modbus, Fieldbus, Ethernet)
• On-Site Staffing (Long Term, Short Term, Part-time)
• Project/Outage Staffing (Engineers, Technicians, Helpers)
• PLC and DCS Systems
• SCADA Systems
• Reverse Engineering of Control Systems
PI Sales values solutions that are elegantly simple and straight forward. This does not usually equate to simple efforts. On the contrary, eliminating unnecessary elements, whether they are in the specifications, bill of materials or software code requires a global understanding of the project. As a result, the client receives a solution that is streamlined, easier to understand and requires less effort to maintain.
“We can provide you a wide variety of products from our big brand names”
• Need to monitor and trend a process variable?
• Need a wireless point to point monitoring or controls?
• Need panel design and build services?
• Need to control the operation of your process from a central location?
• Need automatic controls to start/stop/control process?
Fox Thermal Calibration Brochure
Download the brochure from Fox Thermal to learn about their calibration tehcnology.
Setting up of a Fox Thermal FT1 mass flowmeter
Setting up of a Fox Thermal FT1 mass flowmeter on a bio gas to grid plant. The gas mix and flow rates can be adjusted on site to match gas analyser readings for optimum accuracy. Utilising the recent addition to our site test equipment the ATEX certified Beamex MC6. All the data is recorded to help produce our site reports.
Siemens Verificator to check the Siemens MAGFLO 5100W magnetic flowmeters
One of our engineers at the water treatment plant of a major UK power station using the Siemens Verificator to check the Siemens MAGFLO 5100W magnetic flowmeters. This useful tool allows us to test and check the performance of Siemens magnetic flowmeters in situ and issue a certificate detailing accuracies against the original factory calibration and MCERTS requirements.